Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting Ready.......

I am so excited.
I should be receiving my "to work" letter for massage in the next few days ...then it is on to getting my room set up. 
Stiles Salon in Dayton, TN is where I will be setting up shop.  Those of you in the area are probably familiar with it...it is on Hwy 27, just north of the Walgreens on the right hand side of the road. 

So with all of this falling in to place...I am working on paperwork, picking up all those things needed to make this room a place where you will feel relaxed and refreshed.   Also, there are some upcoming classes I am scheduled to take, it will make it possible to add more services that I think you will enjoy.

My schedule to start will be very flexible, as I am still in school.  I am working on my Esthetics license to make more body and facial treatments available in the near future!!  Currently through the end of September, I will have evening and Saturday appointments only.  Then in October, I will add some morning appointment.  I am more than happy to work with you to find the most convenient available time for you.

Looking forward to working with you!!!  I will post more as I have more info on services, opening date, times and more!

Gracefully yours,
Debbie

No comments: